Australia vs England Match Preview
The second match of the three-match T20I series between Australia and England (AUS vs ENG) will be played in Canberra on 12 October. This series is being played for the preparations for the T20 World Cup to be held in Australia. Both teams England as well as Australia want to win the series before World Cup.
England defeated Australia by 8 runs in the first T20 played in Perth to take a 1-0 lead in the series. In the second match, England will be eyeing a series win, while Australia’s team would like to return to the series. In Today’s match,, Australia will play with their key players like Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Starc, and Josh Hazlewood who are rested in the last match against England.
AUS vs ENG Match Details
Date – 12th October 2022
Time – 01:40 PM IST
Venue – Manuka Oval, Canberra
Live Telecast – Sony Sports Network
Live Streaming – SonyLiv App
The sky will remain cloudy, there is a possibility of light rain. The temperature is expected to remain at 18.08 degree Celsius.
Overall the pitch is balanced and helps both batsmen as well as bowlers. The average total score on this ground is 142.
A total of 03 international matches on this ground have been played where the batting first team won 01 matches and the team batting second won 02 matches. Average 1st innings score on this venue is 144.
The highest score on this ground has been made by the India of 161/7 While the lowest score on this ground is also made by the Sri Lanka of 121/6.
AUS vs ENG, Head To Head Records
A total of 21 T20I matches have been played between Australia and England where Australia won 10 matches & England won 10 matches and 01 matches N/R. In the last five, England won 4 matches while Australia won only 1 match.
AUS vs ENG Possible Playing 11
Australia (Possible Playing 11) : Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Mitch Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Tim David, Mattew Wade (wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood.
England (Possible Playing 11) : Jos buttler (c), Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Ben Stokes, Harry Brook, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, Reece Topley.
AUS vs ENG, Dream11 Top Picks of the Match
- Jos Buttler: Jos Buttler is the Captain of the England team and he is in good form. Buttler smashed 68 runs in 32 balls in the last match against Australia.
- David Warner: David Warner is the opener of the Australian team and a good pick for the fantasy team. David warner smashed 73 runs in 44 balls in the last match against England.
- Dawid Malan: Dawid Malan is a good batsman from England’s side and is also in great form. In the last match of the series against Pakistan Dawid Malan smashed 78 runs in just 47 balls.
- Aaron Finch: Aaron Finch is the Captain of the Australian team and scored 73 runs in two matches against the West Indies team in the previous series.
- Josh Hazlewood: Josh Hazlewood is a very good bowler for Australia. josh Hazlewood takes 3 wickets in two matches against West Indies in the previous series.
Best Captain & Vice – Captain Choice (AUS vs ENG Match)
- Josh Buttler
- David Warner
- Dawid Malan
- Josh Hazlewood
Australian vs England Dream11 Team
AUS vs ENG (Suggested Dream11 Team): Jos Buttler (c), David Warner (vs), Aaron Finch, Dawid Malan, Alex Hales, Mitch Marsh, Ben Stokes, Sam Curran, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc, Reece Topley.
AUS vs ENG Expert Tip
You can pick Marcus Stoinis or Adam Zampa in place of Alex Hales.
Also Read – The honor FIFA gave to Indian Football Team Captain Sunil Chhetri, PM Modi Congratulates