Australia vs New Zealand Match Preview
AUS vs NZ Fantasy Tips: The first match of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 Super-12 will be played between hosts Australia vs New Zealand (AUS vs NZ) on Saturday. In such a situation, a tough competition can be seen between the two. Let us tell you that in the T20 World Cup, the command of Australia is in the hands of Aaron Finch, while Kane Williamson will be seen handling New Zealand. Let’s know what can be a strong Dream11 (AUS vs NZ Dream11) team for this match.
AUS vs NZ Match Details
Date – 22th October 2022
Time – 12:30 PM IST
Venue – Sydnet Cricket Ground, Sydney, Australia
Live Telecast – Star Sports Network
Live Streaming – Disney+ Hostar
AUS vs NZ Weather Report
The sky will remain cloudy, there is a possibility of light rain. The temperature is expected to remain at 17.83 degree Celsius.
AUS vs NZ Pitch Report
The Pitch at Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) is a good batting pitch and we usually see batters enjoying their time on the pitch.
Pacers do not get as much bounce and carry on this ground as compared to the other grounds in Australia, however wicket taking and death over pacers will be important in Fantasy Team.
Spinners get some help from the surface, the ball grips and offers some spin and plays a bit slow as well.
Toss will not be a major factor however captain might prefer to post a good score and look too defend it.
Expect a score between 175-180.
AUS vs NZ Ground Report
10 Match Avg. Score – 168
Batting 1st Won – 5
Batting 2nd Won – 5
Below 150 – 3 Times
Between 150 and 169 – 3 Times
Between 170 and 189 – 1 Time
Above 190 – 3 Times
AUS vs NZ Team News
Josh Inglis got injured while playing golf, Cameron Green has been added to the squad in his place.
New Zealand don’t have ant injury concerns.
AUS vs NZ, Head To Head Records
A total of 15 T20I matches have been played between Australia and New Zealand where Australia won 10 matches & New Zealand won 04 matches where 1 match is tied . In the last five, Australia won 3 matches while New Zealand won 2 matches.
AUS vs NZ Possible Playing 11
Australia (Possible Playing 11) : Aaron Finch (c), David Warner, Mitch Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Tim David, Mattew Wade (wk), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Adam Zampa, Josh Hazlewood.
New Zealand (Possible Playing 11) : Devon Conway (wk), Martin Guptill, Kane Williamson (c), Glenn Phillips, Mark Chapman, Jimmy Neesham, Michael Bracewell, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi, Lockie Ferguson / Adam Milne, Trent Boult.
AUS vs NZ Fantasy Cricket Tips
- D Conway will be Good and Safe Option in WK as M Wade Bats too Late.
- D Warner, K Williamson and M Marsh are Must Picks in Batsmen Section.
- A Finch and M Guptill are Hit n Miss Type of Players and Both Struggle in Inswing Bowls, Its Your Call on Taking Risk on Them.
- G Phillips is a Very Fine Batter will be important While Batting First.
- G Maxwell and M Stoinis will be Important is All-Rounder as Both can Bat and Bowl.
- J Neesham will be Good While Batting First so That He can Give Advantage of Bowling as Well in 2ns Innings.
- M Bracewell is a off Spinner and AUS Doesn’t Have Many Left Handers in Their Top Order, so a Risky Pick.
- J Hazlewood and P Cummins will be Important While Bowling First.
- A Zampa and M Starc will be Good in 2nd Innings.
- T Boult and T Southee will be Important While Bowling First.
- I Sodhi and A Milne / L Ferguson will be Good in 2nd Innings.
Best Captain & Vice – Captain Choice (AUS vs NZ Match)
J Hazlewood, T Boult, G Maxwell, D warner, D Conway, Kane Williamson will be Good Options for Captain & Vice-Captain in Fantasy Team.
Australia vs New Zealand Fantasy Cricket Team
AUS vs NZ (Suggested Fantasy Team) : Devon Conway (wk), David Warner (c), Kane Williamson (vc), Glenn Phillips, Jimmy Neesham, Glenn Maxwell, Mitchell Marsh, Marcus Stoinis, Josh Hazlewood, Tim Southee, Trent Boult
To Download MyFab11 App Click Here
1 thought on “AUS Vs NZ Fantasy Cricket Tips | T20 World Cup 2022 Full Match Preview”