ENGLAND vs AFGHANISTAN MATCH PREVIEW
In the second match of Super 12 of T20 World Cup 2022, England face Afghanistan (ENG vs AFG) in Group 1 in Perth. Teams of Australia, New Zealand, England, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka and Ireland are present in Group 1 of Super 12 of T20 World Cup. Out of this, the top two teams will advance to the semi-finals. Let us tell you that in the T20 World Cup, the command of England is in the hands of Jos Buttler, while Mohammad Nabi will be seen handling Afghanistan.
ENG vs AFG Match Details
Date – 22th October 2022
Time – 04:30 PM IST
Venue – Perth Stadium, Perth, Australia
Live Telecast – Star Sports Network
Live Streaming – Disney+ Hostar
ENG vs AFG Team News
Shaheen has injured Gurbaz with a too crushing yorker, but he is expected to be fit for this match.
Reece Topley has been ruled out of the world cup due to ankle injury, this will be a big loss to the England Team as he was in great form, T Mills has been added as his replacement.
ENG vs AFG Weather Report
The sky will remain Broken cloudy. The temperature is expected to remain at 21.75 degree Celsius.
ENG vs AFG Ground Report
2 Match Avg. Score – 157 Runs
Batting 1st Won – 1 Match
Batting 2nd Won – 1 Match
Below 150 – 1 Time
Between 150 and 169 – 0 Times
Between 170 and 189 – 0 Times
Above 190 – 1 Time
ENG vs AFG Pitch Report
The pitch at Optus Stadium, Perth is a batting friendly pitch and has some help for the pacers.
Pacers will get good bounces so they can attack the batsman with short balls, You can also expect some swing in the initial overs.
The Boundary will be short on one side to batters will look to target the area.
Toss will again not be a big factor as the pitch will behave the same for entire 40 overs.
Expect a score between 170-180.
ENG vs AFG, Head To Head Records
A total of 2 T20I matches have been played between England and Afghanistan where England won 2 matches & Afghanistan won 0 matches.
ENG vs AFG Possible Playing 11
England (Possible Playing 11) : Jos Buttler (c & wk), Alex Hales, Dawid Malan, Liam Livingston / Harry Brook, Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Chris Jordan, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
Afghanistan (Possible Playing 11) : Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Ibrahim Zadran, Darwish Rasooli / Usman Ghani,, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi (c), Azmatullah Omarzai, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fazalhaq Farooqi
ENG vs AFG Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Both J Buttler and R Gurbaz are Good Option in WK, However R Gurbaz is hit n miss player so J buttler will be a safe pick.
- In Batsmen, A Hales and D Malan are must pick players.
- H Zazai is also hit n miss type player, Its on you if you want to take risk.
- You can pick L Livingston / H Brooks if England bats first.
- N Zadran / U Ghani will be good picks if AFG bats first.
- In all-rounders, S Curran and M Nabi are mustt picks, You can also pick B Stokes and M Ali if ENG bats first.
- In Bowlers, R Khan, C Woakes and M Wood will be good must picks.
- You can pick Mujeeb as well but pitch is not spin friendly but Rashid gives you some points with batting as well.
- C Jordan and F Farooqui will be good option while bowling first.
Best Captain & Vice – Captain Choice (ENG vs AFG Match)
J Buttler, A Hales, D Malan, M Nabi, R Khan will be good options for Captain & Vice-Captain in Fantasy Team.
England vs Afghanistan Fantasy Cricket Team
Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Jos Buttler (c), Alex Hales, Dawid Malan (vc), Ibrahim Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Sam Curran, Ben Stokes, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Mark Wood
- You can Pick Moeen Ali and Liam Livingston in place of Ibrahim Zadran and Ben Stokes.
To Download MyFab11 App Click Here
Also Read: AUS vs NZ Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Cricket Tips