The second ODI match between IND-W and ENG-W is going to take place on 21 September from 05:30 PM (IST). This match will be played on St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury, England.
After winning 1st ODI match of this series Indian team would like to win the second ODI also and seal the series.
IND-W vs ENG-W Match Preview:
The women in blues bounced back strongly after losing the T20I series against England. IND-W Team gives allrounder performance in the first match of the ODI series against ENG-W by defeating the team by 7 wickets to start the ODI series with a win. The Half Centuries of Smriti Mandhana, Harmanpreet Kaur, and Yastika Bhatia have been instrumental in the victory of the IND-W team, in this match too the team is expecting good performance from all the players and would like to win the 2nd ODI match also.
On the other hand, ENG-W would like to win today’s match because of the stay in the series. In the first match, Kate Cross and Alice Davidson-Richards have also done well for the END-W team. In this match, the END-W team is expecting good performance from its batsmen as well as a bowler. The END-W team will take a lesson from the mistakes of the previous match in this match with the intention of leveling the series.
The sky will remain cloudy, there is a possibility of light rain. The temperature is expected to remain at 14.63 degree Celsius.
Overall the pitch is good for batting and help is also for pacers.
The average total score on this ground is 208 & Average 1st innings score is 260.
ODI Women’s Statistics:
A total of 7 matches on this ground have been played where the batting first team won 7 matches and the team batting second won 3 matches.
The highest score on this ground has been made by the ENG-W team of 347/5 While the lowest score on this ground is also made by the ENG-W Team of 75/10.
IND-W vs ENG-W, Head to Head Records:
5 ODI matches have been played between the Indian women’s team and the England women’s team in the last 2 years where England women won 3 matches & India women won 2 matches. In the last five, the batting second team won the matches.
Possible Playing 11:
IND-W (Possible playing 11): Smriti Mandhana, Shafali Verma, Yastika Bhatia(wk), Harmanpreet Kaur(c), Harleen Deol, Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Sneh Rana, Jhulan Goswami, Rajeshwari Gayakwad, Meghna Singh.
ENG-W (Possible Playing 11): Emma Lamb, Tammy Beaumont, Sophia Dunkley, Alice Capsey, Danielle Wyatt, Amy Jones(w/c), Alice Davidson Richards, Sophie Ecclestone, Charlotte Dean, Kate Cross, Issy Wong.
Dream 11 Top Picks of the Match:
1. Alice Davidson Richards: Alice Davidson Richards is a very good all-rounder for the ENG-W team, She scores 50 runs in the last match.
2. Sophie Ecclestone: Sophie Ecclestone is a very experienced bowler from the England side she takes 26 wickets in ODI matches.
3. Smriti Mandhana: Smriti Mandhana is an opener of the Indian women’s team. Smriti Mandhana had 2892 runs in 74 matches with an average of 43. She hit 91 runs in the last match against ENG-W.
4. Harmanpreet Kaur: Harmanpreet Kaur is the captain Indian side and also a very important player for the fantasy team. She had 3101 runs in 121 matches with an average of 36. She hit 74 runs in the last match.
5. Jhulan Goswami: Jhulan Goswami is the most experienced player from the Indian side and also a great bowler. Jhulan Goswami takes 252 wickets in 200 innings for India.
Best Captain/Vice-Captain Choice:
Captain Choice: Smriti Mandhana & Sophia Dunkley
Vice-Captain Choice: Harmanpreet Kaur & Alice Davidson Richards
IND-W vs END-W Dream 11 Team:
IND-W vs ENG-W (Suggested Dream11 Team): Yashika Bhatia(wk), Smriti Mandhana(c), Danielle Wyatt, Emma Lamb, Sophia Dunkley, Harmanpreet kaur(vc), Deepti Shrama, Alice Davidson Richards, Sophie Ecclestone, Jhulan Goswami,Kate Cross.
IND-W vs ENG-W Match Winner Prediction:
The team bowling first will be won this match but England women look favorite to win this match.